Thursday, August 28, 2008

because everyone else seems to be doing one

I'm seriously enjoying this David Bowie cd.

I just recently noticed something. I've started saying pwn. Like, a lot. vlogbrothers, what have you done? Well you know what, it's an awesome word.

My latin teacher was talking about that today. About the our changing language, and how Latin will never change. Because it's a "dead" language. But really she wasn't talking about Latin, but about English. Yah. It was cool. She is one of those teachers who will just spend the whole class talking to the class, and telling us stories about her life and stuff. But, she is so interesting to listen to. Like, it's not boring, like you would expect it to be. She's awesome. And really interesting, and like, intriguing to listen to.

And my religion class is awesome. Every class is just basically discussion. It's awesome. I really like discussion classes, except for the fact that I can't talk in them. I hate talking out loud in class. I can never get my thoughts straight, and then say them out loud. It just, doesn't work for me. Anyone who has seen me do a presentation or heard me in like bible or something can attest to that. But I do like the discussion classes. Especially this one. The topics are actually interesting, and not all religion-y like at PCS. This class (or maybe just the teacher) is so much more like, open. And you know what? I actually talked! Like, voluntarily! More than once! And the first project is a collage. lol. =]

I also love my english class. Again, discussions. And I love listening to this teacher talk too. This may sound weird, but I love the way she talks. It makes you want to listen. I'm so excited.

I don't like biology. not at all.

I'm still seriously enjoying this cd. Something about glam rock makes me smile. =] lol see?

I want to go vegan. Like really. I do. At least vegetarian. I might just go vegetarian, partly because I don't to make it hard on my parents. There's actually a lot of options of food for vegans these days, you just have to do your research. But, I might just be vegetarian. My mom is already started lecturing me when I told her I wanted to be vegetarian.

hehe, I love this cd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you dissect animals. Biology actually becomes real and awesome.