Sunday, August 24, 2008

Roller Coaster

So. Um. Today is John Green's birthday. I know, you probably don't care. But. I do, because he's really a great writer, and a great role model, and inspiration, and just, an awesome person. So yah.

I just used a lot of commas, but I really don't feel like going back and editing. Ok this is strange. There was like a really really loud ringing in my ears, but now it just went away. And now it's coming back. It's the same ringing I kept hearing at Harry's house, remember? Ugh, it's so annoying. I can't concentrate. It's so hot in here, I should probably turn the air on. But I kind of have the chills. So I'm not.

School starts tomorrow. Ugh. I want to write some more stuff about school, but I'm going to get contradicted again. So I'm not.

I love the armory. The classes there are awesome. And I was going to take this class there, but I can't. So I'm going to try to take this other class that my mom's friend's friend wants to start, if she starts it. And then I'm gonna try to take the class at the armory next year, and I'll get high school credit for it. I love volenteering with the little kids. In the last class, one of the girls was deaf, so my job teh whole time was to like, help her and write stuff down for her. She was awesome. She was so funny. And one day I was wearing my Draco and the Malfoys shirt and she knew it was Harry Potter!! =]=]=]

I finally finished my summer reading. But I didn't write in the book or take notes or anything. Oh well. Oh Camille, I need to give you your book don't I?

uumm. What else. I get mad, or sad, or happy, or excited, or depressed really easily. Like any emotion, once it's there, it's on high. It's like a roller coaster. That sounds really... ugh I don't know. Just.

Ok. Don't judge.

That's pretty much impossible though.

How come whenever I actually try to do a normal blogpost for once, it always turns out all weird and impossible to figure out?

wow I won't blame you if you stopped reading a long time ago.

Bye. sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was that the girl that painted on your pants?

It's your blog, you can put whatever you want. Wether it be confusing or not, it's your space. If it makes sense to you then who cares?