Monday, August 4, 2008

I have a better, more normal, post under this one, if you would prefer (yah, they're two days apart)

I really have no reason to be writing this. It's kind of sad, I post blog posts for reassurance, for clarity, and for letting stuff out. But I'm not really accomplishing, or getting any of that anymore. I just post, and post, and post, because I'm hopeful. And this post is more for me than ever, because I'm not making myself clear to anyone but me. That's nothing different than usual I know, but this time it's kind of on purpose. So I don't expect anything from this. The 0 is always frustrating, but never unexpected. This may seem selfish to you, and that's because you're right. I don't know if anyone will read this, but that doesn't really matter. Because all I needed was to write it out. This probably doesn't seem like anything, but it's kind of meant that way. I don't really know what I meant by that, but whatever. I'm not gonna take it out. Because I like it. A lot.

=]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im better at getting feelings out by yelling at something. like... i yell at a pillow. kinda bad, but its easier than trying to express feelings through writing that i dont think people can understand or care much about. i rather write my feelings on word so i can laugh at myself later. i like the water picture btw.

George said...

wait, what?