Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just... don't

I think I'm a little bit tired of this.

Everything... having to mean something else. Everything said... is remembered. Everything said... is turned over and over in someone's mind. Everything done... is scrutinized until you make it mean something that it was never meant to be.

Because... at a certain point, nothing is much more than it... is. Stop trying to find a hidden meaning. Because you will always find one. Which more often than not is just a figment of your imagination. You grossly misunderstand me by thinking I am saying something else that I'm not saying.

I want to be able to say something and not have it mean something else to you. When it fucking doesn't.

So... just... don't.

god. please?

I can ask all I want. But you do it without realizing it.
It's just so fucking annoying.

I hate that when I stopped feeding you things so that you could make it mean something, when I just started being, I can see what it's doing. I can see that I was wrong. I can see that I will always have to think... think about what you will think before I say anything.

Because... I just end up not saying it at all.

god, just let me be. Will you?

No.

And, god. Don't assume you know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Blusparrow said...

Hey! It's Blusparrow =). I know this irratation and sometimes I find myself doing the same thing that I really hate. I really wish everyone could say what they mean and mean what they say, the world would be WAY easier.