Friday, December 19, 2008

Way Back When

Way back when... back in those Crestview days. Even the first couple of years at PCS. Way back when...

The people I used to know. The schedule I used to follow. The things I used to do, the things I used to believe.

Oh my god... wow

The Conservatory.
Those white walls... white, quiet walls. You'd understand what I mean if you'd been there. Maybe you have, I don't know.

I remember the first time I went there, to meet Phillip, and for my first class. I was in, what was it, 2nd grade? I think so. I was scared that if I talked above a whisper in the hall that someone would appear out of no where and yell at me. The hall was always empty. And silent, except for the occasional violin or piano.

I haven't been there if over 3 years, but I remember it perfectly.
I loved that place.
Almost as much as I loved what I played.
still do, by the way

But it wasn't that kind of love that you might be thinking of. Like, a passion or anything. I wasn't even 12 years old. Some 11 year olds probably think like that... not me. ha, not me.

I miss Phillip.
And I miss Andrew.
And I miss that place.
This isn't a sad blog or anything though. I'm smiling =] Because sometimes you forget those feelings and vibes. Like, that you get at a certain place. A certain feel. It's cool to remember them again.

And, oh my god, I'm not even going to get started about the karate studio. Because that place is so loaded with stuff I could write about... yeah, no. And I'm not going to talk about LACC either. Or the armory. Or... anywhere else.

But... I don't know. This isn't for you, it's for me, so not knowing what I'm saying is ok. I kind of prefer it. Um... yeah. You can just discard this last paragraph. Why am I talking to someone? Saying "you"? I'm not talking to anyone. When I write these, I'm not talking to anyone. (except for a couple posts... but those, for the most part, it's pretty clear that I'm talking to someone. well. kind of clear.)

ANYWAYS. Just... that last paragraph... you can ignore that. ^^

I kind of... have a "thing" for places. Buildings, rooms. My whole life.

4 comments:

Pattinson's Sweetheart said...

Hey my name is Zoe- :)
I am vegan, love all the music you do, all the books you do, and I am vegan-

check out my main blog if you wanna-

http://www.pattinsons-sweetheart.blogspot.com/

TTYL

Z

Smara said...

This was a great post, it made me remember all the places that I once loved (and still do) and that i miss.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can relate to your post, cos I've never been there. But I can try. The fast pace of things, the change of things makes you miss the things in the past. It good to remember them cos they wash the good feelings over you again. I have a knack for remembering places, buildings, rooms cos of the boundaries that each one holds. And everything seems confined. Enjoy your hols!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I can really relate to this. Made me wish I was still living where I used to, things change a lot.

xo