Tuesday, December 23, 2008

so tired.

I'm so tired of you acting like it's all my fault.

I don't care how sick you are... it doesn't give you the right to treat everyone around you like crap.

I'm so tired of you not listening to me. I'm so tired no one around here listening to me.

I'm so tired of all of this.

I went outside. Even after I turned off the camera... I wished the tape hadn't ended. Because I wanted to stay out there longer. I wanted to stay out there for hours and hours and hours. Because I'm so tired of all of this. I wanted to leave. I love you, but I wanted to leave. Not just this. Everything.

Staying out there would be much easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish the tape hadn't ended either. You should be able to get away from everything. I wish you could, but wishing doesn't really help much, and I'm sorry it can't.

Anonymous said...

Do cows float?