Sunday, November 9, 2008

Intellectual Discussion

Kelly and I had Intellectual Discussion last night.

Let me tell you what that means.

We have a "spot" in old town. I've taken you guys there, it's not secret or anything. We just go there whenever we go to old town and stay there for like, hours.

Like last night we stayed up there talking and eating Johnny Rockets and Starbucks for like 2 hours.

Seriously though, it seems so much easier to talk up there. But it seems so much easier to talk to Kelly then anyone else, sooo yah. But we won't be overheard by our parents up there in old town, so it's easier.

We talked about religion, we talked about high school, we talked about theology, we talked about observing, we talked about minds, we talked about mom, we talked about cars, we talked about harry potter, we talked about solitare, we talked about Yoko Ono (well not really, but there was a short documentary thing showing in One Colorado last night and she was talking in it), we talked about hair, we talked about... I don't know. A lot.

It's our favorite thing to do in old town, go up there and pig out and talk.

I really hope she gets over this emo-loving phase thing that she's in. I can get where she's coming from though, I was the same a couple years ago. But she's like, really "popular" or whatever so it's different. And when she's with her friends it's way too hard to talk to her...

ANYWAYS
and then we hung out for like, the rest of the night in my room, and then her room. And then we decided to have a sleepover on the floor in her room. And then after my dance rehearsal today we're going to the mall. And then we're going to watch old Monkees episodes. (because you know, I have the box set) =]

It's a good thing I don't have homework this weekend.

No comments: