Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's... Something

I mean, maybe it's just me. Maybe I just can't stay in one spot for too long, maybe I just can't stick permanently.

Because it's the same feeling I've always gotten. The gut feeling. The sinking feeling. I got it there... I get it here too.

Maybe I'm meant to just be flakey and inconsistent, maybe that's how I am. Everything about me. Everything, to what I say... to what I think... to what mood I'm in even. It's that roller coaster all over again. Never ending. Always going.

I'm always going 100 miles an hour, never stopping to breath. And then freezing. Fucking freezing. And sinking. And then going and going and going and running and being on top of the world and never... I don't know. Never being in the middle.

I'm kind of a mess.
But when I stop to think about it... it's how I've always been. 2nd grade. 3rd grade. 4th grade. 5th grade. 6th grade. 7th grade. 8th grade. and... 9th grade. every year, every time... I'm looking back at everything and just... feeling that same sinking feeling. Knowing something is wrong... but not knowing what.

Never knowing what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 you. mhm. that's all.

Oh, before I forget. I was reading 1 Thessalonians a few days ago in Bible. I found that verse you put in one of your quote posts a really long time ago. I think the one where you quote a Pope (yeah, it probably was. I remember commenting about how you have a pope in that post.) 1 Thessalonians 5:21.

I would just like to add, the word verification for this comment is: prepig