Monday, January 16, 2012

word vomit

I've been so absentminded lately.
Just kind of bored with everything.
Something needs to happen. I think. But if something did I probably wouldn't even notice, or like it.
It's like I don't even need ~substances~ to fuck myself up sometimes, but I do it anyway.
Cause I like it and fuck the ones who judge

I don't know where I'm going to be half a year from now, and that should probably scare me a little more. But I'm finding it hard to feel a lot of things currently. Or well. That's not really true at all. I don't know. Maybe just... fear?

Pierce said I was a space case and I got annoyed that he said that but I guess it's pretty fucking true.

You know, I'm actually in a pretty good mood right now.

This is usually the blog where I spend a long time writing and editing my posts, and where I write specifically about my life and it's happenings, you know, all the boring shit or whatever. Or not so boring shit. But you know, fuck it here's some word vomit for you now.

No comments: