Sunday, October 12, 2008

All that we needed

Sometimes all someone wants... needs... is a hug.

http://ficlets.com/stories/43055
http://ficlets.com/stories/43221

I don't care if you read them or not, but if you do decide to, please read both of them. Not just one or the other. Please.

Also.

You Are

You are my foundation.
You are my handle, my railing.
You are what keeps me from falling.

You are the green skittle,
the red m&m.
You are the little piece of chocolate,
at the bottom of the drumstick.
You are my favorite, the one I wait for,
the one I get excited over.

But you are a wall.
My wall.
My barrier.
My cage,
closing me in, limiting me.
Keeping me from going where I want to go…

So I have to let you go,
and take my chances.

But you will always be my memory
The one I look back on,
and smile.

I posted this on ficlets a couple weeks ago

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camillo, if you need help, just ask, because I will. You know I will, or at least you know that now, I will.

Anonymous said...

Also... I want to give you a hug, I have since I first read those ficlets, actually when you wrote all those ficlets that weren't really ficlets, I have wanted to give you a hug. Sorry, I didn't say it earlier.

Anonymous said...

And if letting us go, will help, then by all means, do what you need to do, but look back and don't regret anything that happened those two years. Buddy, because those two years were something that was just... amazing. So let us go, but always know that you are loved by all of us.

Anonymous said...

yah this wasn't working for me... not enough space. So check my blog, when you have a chance.